Fire Alarm Systems
Energy Electric has been installing fire alarm systems, for commercial properties, since 1987.
Our in house engineering department uses latest the technology when we are planning your system. This will help avoid any delays and issues when we are installing the new system. As a fire alarm system contractor we will work with property owners to design and install the system that meets building code requirements.
Our process in selecting the properly sized and type of fire alarm system is as follows:
- An in depth survey of your facility will be conducted to identify the fire alarm system that would meet your properties needs and code requirements.
- We will design a system layout in house that meets the code requirements.
- We will provide design plans to present to the inspector and guide you through the entire process of getting your fire alarm system approved and installed.
- Once all of the plans are reviewed and permits are approved we will install your new fire alarm system in a timely manner and in compliance with all codes and regulations.
- After the system is in place, we will test the system to make sure all components function as required. An inspection by the Fire Marshall can be scheduled to receive your compliance paperwork.
For more information about our fire alarm system installations please contact us today. As a qualified fire alarm system contractor, we can assess your property for a fire protection system and provide you with and estimate. Protect your investment and choose Energy Electric.